Our team studied on 41190 reviews available online for Wireless Xbox One Headset, chose the finest ones and prepared Wireless Xbox One Headset Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Wireless Xbox One Headset from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Wireless Xbox One Headset from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||PHOINIKAS Gaming Headset for PS5||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound - 50mm Drivers - Detachable Mic - for PC||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone: Black - Xbox One||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||HyperX CloudX Flight – Wireless Gaming Headset||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X - S||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||ASTRO Gaming A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2 for Xbox Series X - S||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|8||HyperX CloudX Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|9||SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox – USB-C Wireless – Detachable ClearCast Microphone – for Xbox One||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|10||BENGOO 2.4G Wireless Gaming Headset Headphones with Microphone for PS4 PS5 PC||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Comparison Chart for Best Wireless Xbox One Headset
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Wireless Xbox One Headset after analyzing 41190 reviews.
Table Of Content:
- PHOINIKAS Gaming Headset for PS5, PS4, PC, Xbox one Headset with 7.1 Sound, Bluetooth Wireless Headset...
- Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound 50mm Drivers Detachable...
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S, Xbox One & Windows...
- PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone: Black Xbox One
- HyperX CloudX Flight Wireless Gaming Headset, Official Xbox Licensed, Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox...
- Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One: Triforce Titanium 50mm Drivers Cardioid...
- ASTRO Gaming A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2 for Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, PC & Mac White /Green
- HyperX CloudX Stinger Core Wireless Gaming Headset, for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, Memory foam & Premium...
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox USB-C Wireless Detachable ClearCast Microphone for...
- BENGOO 2.4G Wireless Gaming Headset Headphones with Microphone for PS4 PS5 PC, 3.5mm Wired for Xbox One...
1. PHOINIKAS Gaming Headset for PS5
- WIRED GAMING HEADSET & WIRELESS MUSIC HEADPHONES: When it is a wired gaming headset, it has multi-platform compatibility.
- 40MM LARGE DRIVER & HI-FI SOUND QUALITY: 40mm driver and HI-FI sound quality bring you clear and shocking sound.
- ABOUT NOISE REDUCTION MICROPHONE (EXTERNAL & BUILT-IN): The external microphone equipped with the headset is attached to the detachable cable.
- HUMANIZED & COMFORTABLE DESIGN: The PS4 gaming headset is made of high-quality and comfortable imitation leather memory foam pad, which enhances the sound insulation effect, reduces hearing impairment and heat sweat, and always keeps your head and ears in a comfortable state, which is ergonomic Learn design, whether it is game mode or Bluetooth mode, it is suitable for long-term wear and use.
- PLUG-AND-PLAY HEADSET MODE: Plug in the wire control, you can use the wired gaming headset; the Bluetooth headset is simple and convenient to operate, no need to download additional APP, just use Bluetooth for pairing.
2. Razer BlackShark V2 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset: THX 7.1 Spatial Surround Sound – 50mm Drivers – Detachable Mic – for PC
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Brand: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- 1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game immersion by providing accurate spatial audio information beyond standard 7.
- 2 Modes of Connection: Enjoy lossless audio for low-latency wireless gaming with Razer HyperSpeed Wireless, or choose to game in wired mode with its removable 3.
- All-Day Comfort: Soft breathable memory foam ear cushions that prevent overheating and pressure build-up.
- Triforce Titanium 50mm High-End Sound Drivers: Outfitted with cutting-edge, 50mm drivers divided into 3 parts for individual tuning of highs, mids, and lows.
- Detachable Razer Hyperclear Supercardioid Mic: 9.
- Up to 24hr Battery Life: Works on PC wirelessly for up to 24 hours at extremely low latency; 3.
3. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X & Xbox Series S
- POWERFUL, AMPLIFIED AUDIO – Refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50mm speakers are powerfully driven to give you accurate, immersive audio.
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC – A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic enhances chat clarity and seamlessly integrates into the headset when muted.
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING – Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear subtle, game-changing sounds so you can live up to 20% longer and win more.
- SURROUND SOUND READY FOR XBOX – Optimized to deliver immersive surround sound with Windows Sonic, Dolby Atmos and DTS Headphone: X; *Dolby Atmos and DTS:X: may require additional purchases, app downloads, and supported hardware.
- MIC MONITORING – Hear your own voice while you chat with friends so you’re aware of your own volume and don’t have to shout.
- GLASSES-FRIENDLY – Our exclusive, patented ProSpecs comfort-driven design removes pressure on your glasses while you play.
- 15-HOUR BATTERY LIFE – Always be ready to play with up to 15-hours of gaming per charge using the included USB-C charging cable.
4. PDP Gaming LVL50 Wireless Stereo Headset with Noise Cancelling Microphone: Black – Xbox One
- POWERFUL PRO AUDIO – Designed to deliver precision stereo sound with 50mm HD Speaker Drivers with Windows Sonic compatibility for best spatial sound.
- WIRED GAMING HEADSET WITH MIC- Officially licensed by Xbox for Xbox One, One X, Series X, Series S, PC (Windows 10 Computer).
- NOISE-CANCELING BOOM MIC – For crystal clear voice chat audio.
- ALL DAY COMFORT – Ultra-Lightweight design, durable frame, memory foam cushions cushions.
- NEXT-GEN GAMING – Tuned for top games like Halo Infinite, Diablo, Fortnite, Call of Duty (COD) Modern Warfare / Black Ops, DOTA 2, Overwatch, Rainbow 6, APEX Legends, FORZA, Monster Hunter, Gears of War.
5. HyperX CloudX Flight – Wireless Gaming Headset
- Official Xbox licensed headset
- Gaming-grade 2.4GHz Wireless connection
- Long-lasting battery life up to 30 hours
- Signature HyperX comfort and durability
- Built-in headset chat mixer
- Immersive in-game audio with 50 millimeter drivers
- Detachable microphone with Mic Monitoring and LED mute indicator
- 90° rotating earcups with LED lighting effects
- Intuitive audio, mic and chat controls
- Compatible with Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
6. Razer Kaira Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X - S
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc.
- TriForce Titanium 50mm Drivers: With titanium-coated diaphragms for added clarity, these cutting-edge drivers can tune highs, mids, and lows separately—producing brighter, clearer sound with richer trebles and more powerful bass.
- HyperClear Cardioid Mic: The bendable mic has improved housing and pickup for amazing voice capture that suppresses noise from the back and sides—supported by mic monitoring and game/chat balance to ensure optimal levels.
- Breathable Memory Foam Ear Cushions: Using a fabric weave that doesn’t trap heat, the headset is easy on the ears, while its soft padded headband provides even more comfort to stay in peak form during gaming marathons.
- EQ and Xbox Pairing Button: Tap twice to cycle through 4 EQ settings—such as FPS Mode that enhances in-game audio like enemy footsteps, and Bass Mode to amplify low frequency sounds / hold once to connect the headset to the console.
- Xbox Wireless: Do away with complicated setups and wireless dongles, as the headset connects directly to Xbox Series X|S and Xbox consoles with a great signal range that perfectly supports couch gaming.
- Windows Sonic: Experience lifelike surround sound that allows the headset to place audio with pinpoint accuracy, heightening in-game awareness for a competitive edge and truly immersive experience.
7. ASTRO Gaming A20 Wireless Headset Gen 2 for Xbox Series X - S
- Extended wireless range up to 15m (50ft) through the 2.4 GHz wireless signal.
- On-device audio balancing between voice chat and game audio on Xbox or PC
- Console specific USB transmitter for easy cross-platform compatibility.
- Built-in battery provides more than 15 hours of battery life and can be recharged through the USB-C port.
- Quick and easy mute functionality with the flip-to-mute microphone.
- Choice of different equalizer settings by switching between the 3 different EQ presets.
8. HyperX CloudX Stinger Core – Wireless Gaming Headset
- Official Xbox Licensed Headset: Designed for seamless compatibility with Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles.
- Direct Xbox Wireless Connection: High-quality wireless audio at the press of a button.
- Built-in headset chat mixer: Adjust the balance of your game and chat audio levels with the chat mix controls on the headset earcup.
- Immersive audio with Windows Sonic: 40mm drivers deliver quality sound for game immersion.
- Signature HyperX Comfort: Memory foam ear cushions wrapped in leatherette complement the lightweight design to keep your ears comfortable, even during long gaming sessions.
- Swivel-to-mute Noise-cancelling mic and mic monitoring: Take control of your communication by swiveling the mic to mute and unmute.
- Durable steel sliders: Built for reliability with sturdy steel sliders that adjust to provide a comfortable, customizable fit.
9. SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox – USB-C Wireless – Detachable ClearCast Microphone – for Xbox One
- Optimal PS5 compatibility requires user to change settings on Sony PS5 – disable Sony 3D Audio and then increase default volume to 100%.
- Features SteelSeries Lossless 2.
- Take the same gaming-grade wireless on the go using the compact and portable USB-C dongle on your Nintendo Switch and Android phones.
- Detachable clear cast noise canceling microphone with natural sounding clarity, discovered-certified
- Works on Xbox Series X
- Padded AirWeave ear cushions and adjustable, steel-reinforced headband provide lasting comfort and durability.
10. BENGOO 2.4G Wireless Gaming Headset Headphones with Microphone for PS4 PS5 PC
- 4GHZ Wireless Connection】Bengoo wireless headphone could be perfectly compatible with multiple devices such as PC, PS4, Nintendo and Mac.
- Custom 50MM Driver & Virtual 7.
- Retractable Microphone & Easy-acccess Controls】The flexible microphone not only can rotate in all the way around that you can get it at a prefect distance from your mouth, but also can retract inside the headset while you don’t use it.
- 90° Rotating Ear Cup & RGB Lighting Effects】The 90° rotating ear cups with bold styling that rotate for additional comfort when being worn around your neck.
- Long Battery Life & All Day Comfort】The wireless USB headphones with mic have 17 hours of headset usage time, and it can standby more than 100 hours.
Wireless Xbox One Headset Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Wireless Xbox One Headset stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Wireless Xbox One Headset in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Wireless Xbox One Headset for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Wireless Xbox One Headset Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Wireless Xbox One Headset in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Wireless Xbox One Headset currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Wireless Xbox One Headset based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Wireless Xbox One Headset before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Wireless Xbox One Headset they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Wireless Xbox One Headset, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Wireless Xbox One Headset before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Wireless Xbox One Headset will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Wireless Xbox One Headset if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Wireless Xbox One Headset on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.