- How do you simplify a function?
- Will select the lowest explanation node at first for evaluation?
- Which is used to improve the agents performance?
- Who is the father of artificial intelligence?
- What is blind search technique explain with example?
- Which algorithm will work backward from the goal to solve a problem?
- How do you evaluate function?
- What is an agent?
- What is the general term of blind searching?
- Which of the following is blind search?
- Which is used to construct the complex sentences?
- What is best first search technique?
- What is the evaluation function in a * approach *?
- Which is the best way to go for game playing problem *?
- What is the main task of problem solving agent?
- What are disadvantages of greedy best first?
How do you simplify a function?
Here are the basic steps to follow to simplify an algebraic expression:remove parentheses by multiplying factors.use exponent rules to remove parentheses in terms with exponents.combine like terms by adding coefficients.combine the constants..
Will select the lowest explanation node at first for evaluation?
4. Which function will select the lowest expansion node at first for evaluation? Explanation: The lowest expansion node is selected because the evaluation measures distance to the goal.
Which is used to improve the agents performance?
Explanation: An agent can improve its performance by storing its previous actions. … Explanation: A utility function maps a state onto a real number which describes the associated degree of happiness. 9. Which action sequences are used to achieve the agent’s goal?
Who is the father of artificial intelligence?
John McCarthyOne of the greatest innovators in the field was John McCarthy, widely recognized as the father of Artificial Intelligence, who on the 24th of October, 2011, passed away at the age of 84. He leaves behind him a great legacy in the field of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI).
What is blind search technique explain with example?
Blind search, also called uninformed search, works with no information about the search space, other than to distinguish the goal state from all the others. The following applets demonstrate four different blind search strategies, using a small binary tree whose nodes contain words.
Which algorithm will work backward from the goal to solve a problem?
Backward chaining algorithmWhich algorithm will work backward from the goal to solve a problem? Explanation: Backward chaining algorithm will work backward from the goal and it will chain the known facts that support the proof.
How do you evaluate function?
To evaluate a function, substitute the input (the given number or expression) for the function’s variable (place holder, x). Replace the x with the number or expression. 1. Given the function f (x) = 3x – 5, find f (4).
What is an agent?
An agent, in legal terminology, is a person who has been legally empowered to act on behalf of another person or an entity. An agent may be employed to represent a client in negotiations and other dealings with third parties. … The person represented by the agent in these scenarios is called the principal.
What is the general term of blind searching?
1. What is the general term of Blind searching? Explanation: In case of uninformed search no additional information except the problem definition is given. Explanation: Strategies that know whether one non-goal state is “more promising” than another are called informed search or heuristic search strategies.
Which of the following is blind search?
A blind search (also called an uninformed search) is a search that has no information about its domain. The only thing that a blind search can do is distinguish a non-goal state from a goal state. … The simple answer is that there may not be any information we can use.
Which is used to construct the complex sentences?
A complex sentence is formed by adding one or more subordinate (dependent) clauses to the main (independent) clause using conjunctions and/or relative pronouns. A clause is a simple sentence. Simple sentences contain only one clause (verb group). Complex sentences contain more than one clause (verb group).
What is best first search technique?
Best-first search is a search algorithm which explores a graph by expanding the most promising node chosen according to a specified rule. … The A* search algorithm is an example of a best-first search algorithm, as is B*. Best-first algorithms are often used for path finding in combinatorial search.
What is the evaluation function in a * approach *?
What is the evaluation function in A* approach? Explanation: The most widely-known form of best-first search is called A* search. It evaluates nodes by combining g(n), the cost to reach the node, and h(n.), the cost to get from the node to the goal: f(n) = g(n) + h(n).
Which is the best way to go for game playing problem *?
Heuristic approach is the best way to go for game playing problem, as it will use the technique based on intelligent guesswork. For example, Chess between humans and computers as it will use brute force computation, looking at hundreds of thousands of positions.
What is the main task of problem solving agent?
Discussion ForumQue.The main task of a problem-solving agent isa.Solve the given problem and reach to goalb.To find out which sequence of action will get it to the goal statec.Both a and bd.Neither a nor b1 more row•Jun 23, 2020
What are disadvantages of greedy best first?
Space Complexity: The worst case space complexity of Greedy best first search is O(bm). Where, m is the maximum depth of the search space. Complete: Greedy best-first search is also incomplete, even if the given state space is finite. Optimal: Greedy best first search algorithm is not optimal.